Friday, October 12, 2007

Exhaustion

I'm tired.  It seems like I haven't been getting much sleep at all lately, and what sleep I do get is restless and full of odd dreams.  They aren't the nightmares that plague me, but they're lucid enough and strange enough to keep me from getting any real rest while I sleep.  The other night though was especially odd.  I dreamt in web page form.  There was a page with thumbnailed versions of images from many different dreams, and I would choose to go into one, and I would then have that dream until I decided to leave it and would then return to the main dream selection page.  It was very odd.  At least I'm getting a couple of days off of work each week now, working 7 days a week was starting to exhaust me, and I really missed being able to spend time with Ev and Liam.  
Sometimes it's the little things like a few minutes here or there where I just like looking over and seeing them, or being able to walk into the next room and hang out for a bit that 
made me miss them most.
Anyway, other than the exhaustion, missing my family, and work, I've been pretty non-productive about life.  I'll have to do something about that soon, I suppose.

No comments: